Sunday, September 25, 2016

SCS CAS Birdbrain BOO!

Pumpkin Time
I am playing in Splitcoaststampers CAS challenge #396 - Pumpkin Patch
With the theme being pumpkins, I pulled out this cutie Birdbrain Jack-O-Lantern by From The Heart Stamps.  I just inked him up simply and quickly.  Then used the SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die from SugarPea Designs and placed at an angle.  Then just added a few sequins. Easy peasy. 
Birdbrain Jack-O-Lantern
Birdbrain Jack-o-Lantern 
SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles


Supplies
Stamps:Birdbrain Jack-O-Lantern (From The Heart Stamps)  Paper:Recollections White, Black 110# (Michaels), Neenah Solar White 80#  Ink: Copics: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR23, Y21, Y17, YG21, YG23, YG25, 0, C3, C0  Accessories: SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles, Cuttlebug, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Glossy Accents (Inkessentials)

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Toni said...

Lol. Cute!

lostinpaper said...

hahaha so sweet Lisa!

Leslie Miller said...

That's one of the cutest Halloween images I've seen in a while, and so extra adorable with your coloring. I envy your talent for clean and simple. After clearing my stamp room and still having so much left, I'm afraid I burned most of my CAS bridges. This is so adorable, Lisa!

Rosemary said...

oh this is just darling, lisa!! and the coloring is divine!!

Loll said...

SO ADORABLE!! :) xx

01 09 10