Thursday, February 16, 2017

SPD Sweet Peek Week DAY FOUR

Welcome to SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week DAY FOUR
Please note: all new release product links will become active Friday, February 17th when the release goes live at 6pm EST. 
Today's release Striped Background is part of the Sweet Incentive Program.
Just place an order of $60 or more (after any applicable discounts and before shipping) and receive the current Sweet Incentive Stamp set FREE an entire two months before becomes released to the SPD store for purchase. 
Striped Background
Striped Background

SugarCut - Popcorn Treat Box
SugarCut - Popcorn Treat Box
What's Popppin'?
What's Poppin'?


SugarCut - What's Poppin'?
SugarCut - What's Poppin'?

Oh my goodness so many yummy goodies today.
I made a little tag to put on a packet of microwave popcorn.  I gave it to my husband.  I used the SugarCut - Popcorn Treat Box die to cut just one side and trimmed off the excess.  Then I used the Sweet Incentive stamp set Striped Background to stamp my stripes.  I stamped and embossed my sentiments then stamped my girl and cut her out using What's Poppin'? and SugarCut - What's Poppin'? . I made my yellow popcorn by cutting out more of the boxes and only using parts to make my stacked popcorn behind the box.  

Today's Giveaway!
Want to win this sweet stamp set What's Poppin'? 
Just comment on SugarPea Designs Blog Sweet Peek Week Day Four post telling what your favorite carnival/fair treat is.  Leave a comment on the Design Team post for an extra entry!


18 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Lisa, THIS is an amazing idea too! You ladies are killing me! LOL

Cynthia Cole said...

Cute tag!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!!! Such adorable tag!!! Love it!!!

Renae said...

Such a cute tag! Thank you for the inspiration

Brandi R said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous idea. So cute ♥

Mary Holshouser said...

fun way to dress up a package of popcorn.
Great idea.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue D said...

Very cute way to give popcorn. I like apple fritters.

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely the sweet little popcorn gifty Lisa! Your colouring is fantastic--much teach we how to do hair.

Sue Smith said...

Clever way to add a little gift with the card. :) I love the idea and how you have the little lady popping out of the bag. Thanks for sharing :)

Lola said...

Such yummy goodness!! I always love how you think outside the box.

Rosemary said...

oh what a super cute idea, lisa!! love it!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute tag! Great way to dress up a simple treat.

Unknown said...

This would make a cute gift for the teachers and caregivers at preschool. Thanks for sharing this idea!

Vonmariedesign said...

Super cute tag

Serendipidade de Papel said...

It´s a very original tag!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, what an adorable tag for the popcorn! Hehe! I love it and love your amazing coloring! And what a fabulous "feel" of a real container of popcorn from the movie theater! You are so creative!! I know DH loved it!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Andrea Shell said...

How adorable! Fabulous coloring!

01 09 10